photo by James Jones
W h o I A m
I am irreverent and frequently caffeinated. Legos are mandatory office decor. Belhaven Scottish Ale is a fine pub litmus test; however, Guinness is good for you. I learned that bagpipes can be used to evict your friends. (The trick, see, is to keep them as friends afterwards.) When in a foul mood I listen to heavy industrial music; after all, the artist was clearly having a worse day than me while in the recording studio. I scream at machines.
W a y s t o C o n t a c t M e
- Work: +1 703 648-6382
- Home: +1 703 636-1702
- Campus: +1 703 993-3919
- Internet: mcoletti -> lychnobite : org
- ICBM: N 38° 50' 0.74", W 77° 17' 56.76"
P e r s o n a l S t u f f
- Sturgeon's Law
- 90% of everything is crap.
- Coletti's Corollary to Sturgeon's Law
- Sturgeon's Law is recursive.
- Favorite Bheer
- Belhaven Scottish Ale. Or Guinness. Or Hoegaarden.
- Favorite Word
- "Pedantic" because it's a word in whose meaning is demonstrated with its use.